- About Us
- Masters Programmes
- Integrated Masters Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Continuing Professional Education
- Verification Process
Research & Innovation
Centres & Platforms
- E-Health Research Centre (EHRC)
- Machine Intelligence & Robotics CoE (MINRO)
- Centre for IT & Public Policy (CITAPP)
- Cognitive Computing CoE (CCC)
- Centre for Accessibility in the Global South (CAGS)
- COMET Tech Innovation Hub (NM-ICPS)
- IIITB Innovation Centre
- Modular Open-Source Identity Platform (MOSIP)
- IMACX Open Innovation Platform (IMACX)
- Campus Life
Misleading information about COVID healthcare is creating fear and anxiety among patients. Right data at the right time on single platform can give a sigh of relief to COVID patients. Keeping this in view, IIITB and CII Young Indians co-create ‘Bengaluru for Humanity’.
It is a COVID support application created to provide real-time, verified data on healthcare availability and support services.
The ‘Bengaluru for Humanity’ application was developed, and information verified and uploaded in less than 48 hours. This was a Joint initiative by IIITB & CII Young Indians led by Neelish Reddy, Chair Yi Bengaluru, Dr. Kaushik Murali Past Chair, Karthik Kittu Past EC Member & Yi Bengaluru Team and Sumukh Betagiri, Officer on Special Duty at the office of Shri. Tejasvi Surya, MP Bengaluru South.
Karthik Kittu, Chief Innovation Officer at IIITB and Manoj H P., Design Consultant at IIITB played a key role in developing this application.