- About Us
- Masters Programmes
- Integrated Masters Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Continuing Professional Education
Research & Innovation
Centres & Platforms
- E-Health Research Centre (EHRC)
- Machine Intelligence & Robotics CoE (MINRO)
- Centre for IT & Public Policy (CITAPP)
- Cognitive Computing CoE (CCC)
- Centre for Accessibility in the Global South (CAGS)
- COMET Tech Innovation Hub (NM-ICPS)
- IIITB Innovation Centre
- Modular Open-Source Identity Platform (MOSIP)
- IMACX Open Innovation Platform (IMACX)
- Campus Life
Prof. Uttam Kumar has been selected for the Indian National Geospatial Award 2021.
This award is conferred in recognition of the outstanding contribution towards the development of Geospatial Science, Technology and Applications by Indian Society of Remote Sensing (ISRO). It carries medal, citation and award money.
The award will be given at the Annual Convention & National Symposium on theme 'i-Geomatics: An Integrated Technology to Empower Citizens Towards Self Reliant Nation' on 15 December.