- About Us
- Masters Programmes
- Integrated Masters Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Continuing Professional Education
Research & Innovation
Centres & Platforms
- E-Health Research Centre (EHRC)
- Machine Intelligence & Robotics CoE (MINRO)
- Centre for IT & Public Policy (CITAPP)
- Cognitive Computing CoE (CCC)
- Centre for Accessibility in the Global South (CAGS)
- COMET Tech Innovation Hub (NM-ICPS)
- IIITB Innovation Centre
- Modular Open-Source Identity Platform (MOSIP)
- IMACX Open Innovation Platform (IMACX)
- Campus Life
The International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore, a Deemed University, popularly known as IIITB, was established in 1998 with a vision to contribute to the IT world by focusing on education and research, entrepreneurship and innovation. The Institute is a registered not-for-profit society funded jointly by the Government of Karnataka and the IT industry.
Since its inception, IIITB, with its unique model of education, research, and industry interaction, has grown in stature to become an institution of considerable repute in academic as well as corporate circles. The Institute works in partnership with the corporate sector, while retaining the freedom of an academic institution. It is inspired by other renowned institutions, and also strives to emulate an academic culture that is on par with the best international institutions.
To build on the track record set by India in general and Bangalore in particular, to enable India to play a key role in the global IT scenario through a world class institute with a focus on education and research, entrepreneurship and innovation.