- About Us
- Master's Programmes
- Integrated Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Programme Outcomes
- Continuing Professional Education
- Deans List
- Summer Internship
- Student Merit Scholarship
- Academic Calendar
Research & Innovation
Centres & Platforms
- E-Health Research Centre (EHRC)
- Machine Intelligence & Robotics CoE (MINRO)
- Centre for IT & Public Policy (CITAPP)
- Cognitive Computing CoE (CCC)
- Centre for Accessibility in the Global South (CAGS)
- COMET Tech Innovation Hub (NM-ICPS)
- IIITB Innovation Centre
- Modular Open-Source Identity Platform (MOSIP)
- IMACX Open Innovation Platform (IMACX)
- Life At IIITB
1. The Industry Advisory Board (IAB) of IIITB is an invited group of top leaders from Industry, who will provide guidance to the institute on academic / research matters and strategic planning. The Industry Advisory Board is a forum where ideas are exchanged and recommendations are made.
2. The industry advisory board can also be used for obtaining inputs and resources to achieve excellence in various technology programs of the institute. In addition to the program development, the Industry Advisory Board is used for curriculum reform, generating employment prospects for graduates,internships for faculty, applied research opportunities, establishing the need for new program, and as an external advocate to the administration.
3. The role of the Industry Advisory Board :-
(a) Act as an advisory group to the institute on the direction and growth of the academic / research programs, curriculum development and other matters of long term impact.
(b) Act as a link between the institute and its industrial and professional partners, providing an opportunity for communication of current and future industry and professional needs.
(c) Identify actions the institute should take to meet special student and industry needs.
(d) Provide recommendations on initiatives that the program should undertake to continuously improve and to meet industry needs.
(e) Render advice to the institute on generation of capital funds for enhancement of infrastructure.
The IAB will meet twice in a year.
|1||Nataraj Kuntagod||Principal Director - R&D||Accenture Labs|
|2||Pavankumar C V||Vice President for South Asia||Altair|
|3||Guru Ganesan||Sr. Vice President, President & MD||ARM|
|4||Sudhir Subbaraman||Business Unit Leader & SVP - APAC Communications, Media and Enterprise Services & India CSR incharge||CGI India|
|6||K Vaitheeswaran||Founder||E-commerce pioneer|
|7||Rostow Ravanan||CEO||Factini Advisors LLP|
|8||M. N. Vidyashankar (IAS - Rtd.)||M. N. Vidyashankar (IAS - Rtd.)|
|9||Alok Nanda||CTO, GE South Asia & CEO GE India||GE Technology Center|
|10||Dr. Sudhir Patnaik||Vice President, Engineering and Site Lead||Gibraltar India Development Center|
|11||Ravi Krishnan||Managing Director||Goldman Sachs|
|13||Naresh Shah||Former President, India R&D||Hewlett Packard India Software Operation Ltd|
|14||Gilbert Joseph||Head of Corporate Affairs||Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd|
|15||Amit Sharma||Vice President & General Manager - Operations, WW GBS - Cloud Appl Innovation & Global Delivery||IBM|
|16||Sandeep Gupta||Joint GM||ICICI Bank|
|17||Prof. Kumar||IIM Bangalore|
|18||Vinay Shenoy||MD||Infineon Technologies (India)|
|19||Sumeet Verma||Director, Strategy||Intel|
|20||Sanket Atal||SVP, MD||Salesforce|
|21||Binu Raj||Partner Director||Microsoft|
|22||Krishnakumar N||Co-Founder||Mela Ventures|
|23||Dr. Jai Ganesh||VP & Head, Mphasis Next Labs||Mphasis|
|24||Sundar Subramanian||President - Global Delivery||Mphasis|
|25||Sankalp Saxena||Deep Tech Club - Board Member and Mentor||NASSCOM|
|27||Vijay Ratnaparkhe||President & Managing Director||Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited|
|28||Vijendran||Vice President - HR||Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited|
|29||Gunjan Patel||Head CSR, Asia Pacific Japan & India||SAP|
|30||Gerd Hoefner||MD & President||Siemens Healthineers|
|31||V Hande||Head - Research Group - Simulation and Solutions||Siemens Technology India|
|32||Ravi Madipadaga||Head, CT Research - India,||Siemens Technology India|
|33||Omprakash Subbarao||VP (Former)||Sonata Software|
|34||Ajay Nanavati||Chairman (Retd.)||Syndicate Bank|
|36||Arnob Roy||Co-founder||Tejas Networks|
|37||Sanjay Nayak||CEO & MD||Tejas Networks|