- About Us
- Masters Programmes
- Integrated Masters Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Continuing Professional Education
- Verification Process
Research & Innovation
Centres & Platforms
- E-Health Research Centre (EHRC)
- Machine Intelligence & Robotics CoE (MINRO)
- Centre for IT & Public Policy (CITAPP)
- Cognitive Computing CoE (CCC)
- Centre for Accessibility in the Global South (CAGS)
- COMET Tech Innovation Hub (NM-ICPS)
- IIITB Innovation Centre
- Modular Open-Source Identity Platform (MOSIP)
- IMACX Open Innovation Platform (IMACX)
- Campus Life
Software engineering (SE) research at IIIT Bangalore brings together interesting avenues of both fundamental and applied research in this area. The current research of faculty covers a wide variety of areas spanning software testing, verification and validation of web applications and embedded software, verification of machine learning algorithms as used on control software, microservices and allied areas.
The faculty in this domain have worked on government funded projects (research and consultancy), research projects funded by corporate organizations and also projects funded by international funding agencies.
Software Engineering lab is the main lab in this domain and the prime focus is on testing and verification of a spectrum of software.