- About Us
- Masters Programmes
- Integrated Masters Programmes
- Research Programmes
- Continuing Professional Education
- Verification Process
Research & Innovation
Centres & Platforms
- E-Health Research Centre (EHRC)
- Machine Intelligence & Robotics CoE (MINRO)
- Centre for IT & Public Policy (CITAPP)
- Cognitive Computing CoE (CCC)
- Centre for Accessibility in the Global South (CAGS)
- COMET Tech Innovation Hub (NM-ICPS)
- IIITB Innovation Centre
- Modular Open-Source Identity Platform (MOSIP)
- IMACX Open Innovation Platform (IMACX)
- Campus Life
Upon graduating and after spending a few years in the industry acquiring the necessary work related skills, many IIITB alumni have started their own Ventures.
Over the past 20 years, our students have leveraged the institute's vibrant research and innovation ecosystem to conceptualise their ventures. Such concepts, they brought to life, with the much needed validation in the real-world.
Our Institute's Innovation Centre also helps to accelerate the progress of such ventures.
More than 60 startups have been founded by IIITB Alumni since 2000, including Backed Bangalore, 47Line Technologies (acquired by Cisco), Sigtuple, Serve Happiness Foundation, Fields of View, Vision Empower to name a few .